Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Where's the Continuation?

Are you one of those who have been left in a serious state of strangulation by certain anime that are so engrossing that you followed it religiously, only to discover that the very last episode left you hankering for more? I'm sure some of you have been requesting ANIMAX to please make/air second seasons of these anime, as Animax has been producing all these anime to begin with.

For now, there are NO reports from my sources that there will be a Second Season for "Alice Academy". Neither is there any news of continuations for "Detective School Q" and "Ouran High School Host Club".

There are rumors that there MIGHT be a sequel to "Fruits Basket", especially with the sell-out success of the final version of the manga. But this has yet to be confirmed.

What is definite is that you'll be seeing Season Two of "Emma: Victorian Romance" and "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" this year.

If you're asking me what series I want to watch new episodes of, here's my list…

1) Zipang (My Dad's dying to find out what happens to the poor crew of the Mirai)

2) Fruits Basket (I want to see Hatori and Haru again.)

3) Detective School Q (Because I want to see Ryu wearing a dress.)

4) Alice Academy (Mikan is a delight to watch!)

5) Slam Dunk (Why didn't they animate the Inter High Championships? Grrr.)

6) Tactics (I want to see more of the story of Kantarou and Haruka. Groan.)

7) Emma: Victorian Romance – Second Act (Because I want to see gorgeous Max the Butler!)

8) Ouran High School Host Club (26 episodes is not enough!)

9) FAKE (Why just one OVA? Why not make it into a series?)

10) Hellsing (Because I could never get enough of Alucard.)

No comments: